- FlowRepository Quick Start Guide - http://flowrepository.org/quick_start_guide
- FlowRepository Frequently Asked Questions - http://flowrepository.org/faq
- Preparing a MIFlowCyt Compliant Manuscript Using FlowRepository - Current Protocols in Cytometry, UNIT 10.18, July 2012
- Publishing Data to FlowRepository for Cytometry A and Other Journals - Slides from FlowRepository Workshop (CYTO 2012)
Third Party Documentation
- FlowRepository has been developed by forking and extending Cytobank in 2011. Since than, the two applications drifted apart, however, the some of the Cytobank's documentation is still applicable to FlowRepository. You can review Cytobank's support page at http://support.cytobank.org
- Leave feedback or ask questions by filling out a support ticket.