- How do I register?
- How do I login?
- How do I upload data?
- How do I download data?
- How do I check if I have Java installed in my browser?
- I have Java, but I am getting and error saying Application blocked by security settings, what do I do?
- I am not allowed to install Firefox on my computer. Is there an alternate way to access FlowRepository?
- Which web browser should I use?
- Is it mandatory to deposit all my flow cytometric data with all the proper annotations?
- Can I just use FlowRepository to store data without analysing or annotating them online?
- Can I upload data from human subjects?
- My paper includes data from different instruments, panels, tubes, etc. Shall I create one or multiple experiments?
- How do I share data with reviewers?
- How can I share my experiment with collaborators?
- Can I change my experiment back to private? Currently, it is telling me that it is locked.
Data upload and annotation
- My MIFlowCyt score is low, is it a problem?
- My experiment is locked but I need to make changes, what do I do?
- My paper has been published but my experiment is still locked and private, what do I do?
- Is it possible to upload other types of files, such as figures, PDFs, MS Word documents, MS Excel spreadsheets, FlowJo workspaces, etc.?
- I am getting a message that have some files have been omitted from my upload since the repository contains these already, what is this?
- I am getting an error message about conflicting channels, how do I resolve it?
- Can I modify one of my existing annotation templates?